10 Top Places to Meet Singles in the Wild
Where are all the single people?
Where are all the single people? They are everywhere, doing regular life just like you! Before I share where you meet them, let me tell you how.
When you go out in public always do this:
- Put your phone away. You will never see them if you are staring at your phone.
- Make eye contact and smile at everyone.
- Be helpful, hold the door open, offer to help others, strike up a conversation.
- Talk to strangers. If you are too shy to approach the person you are interested in, talk to a person near them. (The cute person in line behind you at the grocery store will perk up when they hear you being friendly with the cashier. Then you can turn to them and include them in the conversation).
- Practice flirting. it is a skill, the more you do it, the more natural it will feel. Flirt with babies, the elderly, pets, and members of either sex. Why not give everyone genuine compliments? If you see a woman wearing a great pair of earrings, tell her the earrings look great on her! You will feel good and so will she.
Top 10 Places to meet other singles:
- Grocery Store between 5PM and 8PM in the 10 items or less aisle
- Gym before 9AM and after 5PM and on the weekends
- Coffee Shops before 9AM and after 5PM and on the weekends
- Farmers’ Markets on the weekends
- Dog (or any) Parks anytime, but peak time is after 5PM
- Community Events like 5K races, wine tasting, and food festivals
- Juice or Smoothie Bars anytime, but peak time is on the weekends
- In a class whether it’s yoga, cooking, martial arts, dancing, boxing, or writing
- In a Bookstore (yes, they still exist–like BOOKS & BOOKS In Miami)
- Dry Cleaners before 9AM and after 5PM
Do you want to raise your clarity and self-awareness? Coaching can help you become more intentional, empathetic and caring to yourself and others. Call Galia!
Continue the conversation by leaving a comment on The Good Men Project.